Thursday, November 26, 2009

New Home

Hi Ya'll I've recently moved to Florida. I've enjoyed being here, but as a result of so much moving I have done very little, if any vinyl. Since we know we are going to be here for 3 years, I wanted my home to have a more permanent look, so I've installed some vinyl in my home. So here are a few of the things I have done...let me know what you think.



Here is my guest bathroom. This is kind of a weird shot because you can see my shower, but it was the most clear picture from my ever blurry camera!



This is the wall in my kitchen. I had these great pictures of my boys, along with a picture of two of my heroes Hyrum and Joseph Smith who are also brothers, hence the "brothers".



Here is Tate's bed. He loves the song "Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto" I don't know why, he just does...and I happen to have a love for Robots, so we put our loves together. I'm not sure if I like this. I think I would like to get this cool picture that my brother Tom drew of a bear/robot, then I would like to put the "Domo Arigato" by that. It's a work in progress!

I guess that is all. I thought I had some more pictures of other stuff, but apparently I don't. : ) I'll keep you posted as I go!

Hey, I just realized that in the picture of the "brothers" I also had the word "Gezin" on a plate...I thought that turned out really well. It means "Family" in dutch. This too is a work in progress. I would like to put some cool vinyl swirly something behind it.

No comments: