Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Boards

Ok, I have a confession. I really don't like to make boards very often. Only because it is really hard to know exactly what people want and like, I get too crazy about it! A couple of years ago, I had someone who wanted to do boards for their neighbors for Christmas. They wanted them to look old and Tuscany. I fretted over this for months after I gave them away! I shouldn't have because I got a lot of business from those people who received the boards, but I couldn't help it! This is a board I made for my neighbor after she had her baby. I love the distressed look. My friends always laugh because everything I say about vinyl is followed up with "...and we can distress it!" The font on here is called "scriptina". It is one of my favorites, though it doesn't work with everything.

No comments: